hummingbird with the heart of a whale

so much beauty in your eyes*



I'd like to send you a little message

fill it with some magical medicine

that would calm you down

our hearts' roles were never clear

I'd like to run you over

or drive you home

and get myself arrested

get the blues

cry my head out

in the arms of my friends

I don't really want you to know me

because I can't open your heart or head, you keep hiding them in the dust.

to sneeze every day is tiring and has made me want to go back to a specific time

when you were chasing me around back to San Diego

running into the sun and keeping us warm

before you understood that I was never going to show you the way in.

lost souls, you and I.

now I just want to leave and go back to my normal life and wife. she kisses me on the forehead and calls me honey.

escrita esquizo inspirada nas letras das músicas destes senhores, que estou a ouvir há horas a fio. internem-me por favor!

* ou "dos gomez que não vou ver a Paredes de Coura, mas é como se fosse"

e aquele baixo do "get miles"! devia haver um "parental advisory", porque me mata. estão a ver a reacção de um gato quando lhe pegamos pela pele da nuca? é assim que fico. nem mais.

a doceira (mail)

When did you say that?