hummingbird with the heart of a whale

coisa feia de se dizer!

Música e letra doida. Doida varrida e linda!



I've got your answers, they're on my ribcage.
And I'm laughin' in the pooring rain.
I've seen you family, they look like monsters.
And I'm dancin' on a nameless grave.
(Chorus)
For we have to call it off, and tell 'em enough to think to stop.
And don't believe the flapping gums, cause i know they've got us in their targets.
But I can tell if it's a joke,
and so pretend on goin' broke.
I know that I won't miss them and I,
won't waste my time and kiss them away.
I've got my questions,
you never solve them.
Cause I'm laughin at your ball and chains.
I've seen your nightmares, I'm always in them.
And I'm stompin' on your precious name.
(Chorus)
I've got your answers,they're on my ribcage.
And I'm laughin' in the pooring rain.
I've seen your family,
they look like monsters.
And I'm dancin' on a nameless grave.
I'd like to say it in true,
but things will never stop now there's nothing for you.
{I've got my questions}
And if we get along we'll lie till we use it all.
{You never solve them}
Cause I'm laughin' at your ball and chains.
{But we'll go down with our fists up!}
I'd like to say it in true, but things will never stop now there's nothing for you.
{I'm in your nightmares}
And if we get relaxed we'll have to fight till we use it all.
{I'm always in them}
And I'm stomping on your precious name.
{But we'll go down with our fists up!}


Label My Mind: Blown - Electric President
ainda n sei se tenho espaço online que me permita partilhar aqui os sons que me acordam às vezes

Sem comentários:

a doceira (mail)

When did you say that?