hummingbird with the heart of a whale

"in midair I say clouds lightning herbs
water man woman movement oceans
exhausted transhumant bodies passions I say
I need the dream the exact gestures of joy"
Al Berto, roughly translated by r.
today I bid Summer farewell. again. as I do when I say good bye to my sailor-love. I know you will always be back. I also know that in the sea your life will see more life. the sunset is no longer slow, perpetuating our embraces in the end of the day. now the sun dives quickly, as our farewells: running so that we do not realize what is really going on.
r. translated by r.

2 comentários:

Joana disse...

Que bonito!

A menina tem um dom que entrega, prenda, a quem lhe lê a tradução. Muito boa, mesmo!




Jinhos.

kelly disse...

ó princesa... ainda por cima vindas de ti estas palavras... ai
é maior que nós. é demais. é um excesso maravilhoso, o poema mais próximo do coração (e do lamechas)
beijos mil e semana bonita!

a doceira (mail)

When did you say that?