hummingbird with the heart of a whale

Four in the mo(u)rning*

Fucking up your blog and spending the day trying to fix it up can be rather entertaining. It sure can. I'm going to give up for the next couple of hours or so. I do have real work to do, a real job, like real people, in the real world (whatever that might be, if there is such a thing around me), so I'll get to it right now.
It all happened 'cause I tried to add one of these banners exactly where I wanted it. Not a bit to the left nor an inch to the right. Just right over there - precisely! But to find out that the whole thing had merely been destroyed made me throw the computer out of the window. So, I am now writing from a tiny cybercafe that does not use broadband. Moreover, the waiter is seated behind me and looking over my shoulder, trying to read this shit. Hope he does.

*At least my ears are being gently and joyfully touched by clear sounds: Four in the morning, Ivy, In the clear

Sem comentários:

a doceira (mail)

When did you say that?